Nanny Link – Training Common Core skills and Consultancy Services
About us: Nanny Link is an independent Training, development and consultancy specialising in childcare. Offering Common core skills enabling Ofsted registration. We opened in 1996 and have been helping local nannies, Au pairs, child carers and families giving personal and professional service for Nannies and Nurseries. We can offer the assurances of over 30 years of experience. Margaret who is the founder of Nanny Link is NNEB trained, has worked as a Nanny, Personnel Management, recruitment and a parent who employed a Nanny so truly understanding all aspects of being a nanny and parent.
How will training benefit your family/Nanny and children:
- This will enhance the nannies understanding in the important role they play in your children’s life’s and this can reflect on the care and wellbeing of their charges.
- Being a nanny is not just a job it is a vocation, and importantly for the enjoyment of seeing children learn, develop and help them to feel confident in a fast growing and changing world.
- Enable the nanny to gain Ofsted registration by completing the 6 common core skills training
- A greater understanding in the important role as a nanny
- Nannies who wish to have continued development or for those who have experience but no certificate will enhance chances when apply for posts
When and where can training be completed:
- Full days
- Half days
- Video link
- Apart from our set training days we are flexible on days, or evening training sessions to help you train around work committments
- No learning boundaries where ever you live we can train you through Video connection
Our Training Programmes:
- Professional Training- 6 modules for Ofsted
- Ofsted approved using common core skills so nannies can become ofsted registered
- Employability ( becoming a nanny and skills and employment opportunities)
- individual modular training programmes for nannies and families.
- Free certificates for your portfolio
- CV Writing- needing to update your CV we can help
- Communication and negotiation between parent and nanny training session
Please see our website for further information www.nannytraininglink.com
First aid Training is also required in addition to gain ofsted registration https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ofsted)
Wanting help to find a nanny?
- Our service is for families sourcing their own nannies via the internet or word of mouth. We are able to offer a consultancy service for peace of mind and advise
- Our fee for this service is £150.00.
- If you are struggling with no applicants we work with Nanny agencies offering training to their nannies and we have links to their sites so parents and nannies are able to source employment via a reputable agency
- If you are using our service your details will be kept confidential
- We are happy to place your requirements on our social network and website
- We will work with reputable Nanny agencies to extend your search and manage CV’s on your behalf
- Our service can be extended to view Cvs on your behalf which you receive privately. (POA)
Working as a team:
- Working with you
- Helping you with paper work for you and your nanny on commencing employment
- Nanny agencies
- On going support for up to 3 months on commencement of your nanny
- DBS checks (admin fee only)
- Reference checks
|Services||Cost||Available on video link|
|Reference checking only||£15.00 per request||x|
extra cost for check
|£15.00 per person||x|
|CV||£25.00 per person||Yes|
|Professional Nanny Training for Ofsted
|Health and safety||£23.00||Yes|
|Development of children||£23.00||Yes|
|Working as team||£23.00||Yes|
Our service exceeds 30 years of experience…